Friday, February 20, 2015

Black Sabbath


I was lucky enough to see the legendary Black Sabbath on their latest "Reunion Tour" in honor of their 2012 album release "13" produced by none other than Rick Rubin. Featuring Ozzy Osborne as lead vocalist for the first time since 1978's “Never Say Die!” Being Sabbaths eighth studio album, as well as original bassist Geezer Butler since 1984's “Cross Purposes”. I've grown up listening to Ozzy as a kid and always heard my parents talk of their experiences at Sabbath shows. Needless to say this was a part of history I felt very fortunate to experience; to see the Oz man himself was a landmark in my life’s time line that I’ll never forget. 
Black Sabbath Performing "Paranoid" 

4 comments:

  1. This sounds cool man, artist like Ozzy are legendary, and just seeing them perform is a gift all in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! You saw the prince of darkness himself?
    That's so fucking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love Black Sabbath! The Oz man tells no lies!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Questions, and Suggestions here: