What's that One Song first featured artist is trap
king, RL Grime. RL Grime Aka Clockwork aka Henry Steinway, from Los Angeles
California has been making a big impact in the world of trap and hip-hop music
since 2011
. Recently coming out with his debut album Void and being mixmag
magazines cover artist RL Grime has been a huge success in the world of trap
and EDM music. Making collaborations with artist from Big Sean, Baauer, Salva,
and What So Not. With huge remixes such as (RL Grime, Salva) Mercy remix,
Rihanna’s pour it up, and Benny Benassi’s satisfaction remix. He’s also known
for his yearly Goosebumps themed Halloween mixtapes with featured voice over
from none other than Stan Lee Himself. I’ve
been following RL Grime’s music since I first heard him back in 2012. I tend to
go to concerts and festivals quite often and I’ve heard RL Grime supported by
artist everywhere. I’ve even featured his music in my own mixes. RL Grime has
been a highly anticipated artist with many blogs and forms keeping up with his
latest rumored works. Recently its been said that RL Grime and Mr. Carmaack
have been working on a collaborations together as well as some new revealed
collaborations with fellow trap artist Salva. RL’s hip-hop and EDM mashed style
has been making a big impact with music today. Trap music in general has become
widely popular with other artist such as Flosstradamus, GTA, Bro Safari, Baauer
and many more. I think its safe to say trap music is here to stay and I'll
always be looking forward and keeping up with new music from RL Grime and
other trap artist.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments, Questions, and Suggestions here: